Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Love My Boyfriend


On Saturday night, my cousins and I went out for our birthday dinner;our birthdays are exactly one week apart! How crazy is that? We celebrated with Mexican cuisine at a rooftop dining in Brooklyn. Since it was casual dining, I wore a simple outfit and to dress it up a little, I put on my new heels. I have to say that my favorite item from this outfit is my new boyfriend jeans. They are my absolute favorite pair of jeans in my closet right now and I got them on sale for only $22. It was a bargain considering I had finally convinced myself to spend $70 on boyfriend jeans at GAP. I love the simplicity of this style.



(Forever 21 blouseGap boyfriend jeans, Zara laminated heels, Coach bag )

Thank you for reading!

xxo,
Mimosa and Style







5 comments :

  1. Love the distressed bf jeans...so comfy yet stylish! Love the print on the arms too :)

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit I am now following you! Please stop by and visit me back @ www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate it and following you back.

      Delete
  3. Love this blouse!!! and your jeans ;)

    Nice blog!! I´m follower now!!!

    ReplyDelete