Saturday, June 15, 2013

Royal Blue



I am in awe with this dress. I first laid my eyes on this dress on the sales rack at Urban Outfitters but they didn't have this beautiful royal blue color in my size. I literally hunted this dress down...I checked online and every UO store in the vicinity.  So close to giving up, I decided to do one more inventory check and just my luck, it was back in stock! I was even more stoked that the dress was half off the sales price. This dress and I were meant to be!

This dress is well-made and gorgeous. I love the embroidered detail on the chest and sleeves; it gives this outfit an effortless elegant feel. I am loving the bold and bright colors for summer and the color of this dress is guaranteed to make heads turn.


'



(Urban Outfitters Emma crepe dress, Gap envelope clutch, Zara laminated heels )


 xxo,
Mimosa and Style

4 comments :

  1. Love your dress and heels

    You look stunning!
    Your blog is very inspiring
    I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin
    Hope you can follow back!

    Lots of love,

    April Fashionreports
    www.freakdelafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. Love the dress, looks so fab on you!
    Regretting not buying it on their website before they sold out of my size :(
    Sarah x
    http://www.thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was sold out and I was stalking this item until it came back in stock.

      Delete