Sunday, June 2, 2013

Polka Dots X Retro Geo





Hey everyone! I have written in my previous blog post about my search for shorts this summer as the heat is creeping up on us New Yorkers. I have a lot of luck finding cute and affordable shorts at Forever 21. That is where I found these super retro shorts. 

I paired these shorts with my all time favorite chambray top.I know this top has been on a previous post before but I just love this chambray so much that I'm constantly finding different bottoms and ways to wear it. 

The color and geo shapes of these shorts caught my attention and I knew I had to get them. The shorts give this outfit a very retro feel.

 (Gap polka dot chambrayForever 21 shorts, Zara heels, Thrifted sunglasses)

2 comments :

  1. cute! I've been obsessed with geo patterns too lately.

    ps. you have a new follower

    ReplyDelete