Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Flat Feet Problem



Sorry it has been awhile since my last post... I've been under the weather. Sneakers are perfect for those days where you don't feel like getting all dressed up and need a comfortable pair of shoes to go about your day. Lately I have been style my outfits to go with these sneaker because I have been having feet problems and pain in both my feet when I walk long distances. I went to my podiatrist and he diagnosed with flat feet and told me that my left leg is a little shorter than the right side. He recommended me to get insoles and wear sneakers instead of flats and heels. I'm loving these sneakers with my custom made insoles. I can run and walk all day long without feeling pain in both feet. Do any of you suffer from flat feet or any foot problems?





(American Eagle dressNike Lunar Forever, Forever 21 bag & jewelry )


xxo,
Mimosa & Style

No comments :

Post a Comment