Sunday, June 9, 2013

Boyish Chic



 Happy Sunday everyone! This is the outfit I wore to the mall yesterday. After watching How I Met Your Mother (my favorite sitcom of all time) every time I go to the mall, Robin Sparkles' song Let's Go to the Mall pops up in my head. It's so not healthy that everything I do refers to How I Met Your Mother. Moving on from HIMYM; for this outfit I was leaning towards something more boyish than my usual looks on my blog.


I mixed and matched my grid pattern blouse with my polka dot pants. I absolutely love the distressed and edgy look of these boots that tied up this outfit...and being able to spend a whole day walking from 1pm-10pm in them without feeling like my feet would fall off is a huge plus. 

 I really like the neon orange color on the inner collar of this top. It adds a pop of color that says "hey look at my neck." The structure of the sleeves also gives this top a boxy boyish feel.


 (Forever 21 boxy grid shirt, Urban Outfitters blazer, Forever 21 pants, Shoemint Suki boots, )



Thank you for reading!

xxo,
Mimosa and Style


16 comments :

  1. LOVE the mix of pattern in this outfit :) Great way to wear the black & white trend!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of prints on your outfit. I see that you're a new blogger :) welcome to blogging!!

    Christine
    www.trendenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! I'm in love with your blog! <3

      xxo,
      Mimosa and Style

      Delete
  3. Hahaha "hey look at my neck" that's cute :) love this outfit and the fact that you aren't afraid to mix patterns! I need that blouse in my life ASAP.

    juliettascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Love mixing patterns. It makes an outfit that much more fun.

      xxo,
      Mimosa and Style

      Delete
  4. Love the combination! <3

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I followed back. :)

    xxo,
    Mimosa and Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this pants are amazing !: )

    ReplyDelete