Sunday, November 24, 2013

Third Session at Yakson House



(This is me before my facial)


Hey readers! It's already my third session at Yakson House. Time goes by fast when you're being pampered. This session was relatively relaxing to me. I was given another back massage before my bone therapy. I was given a stomach massage last session and that was extremely painful because your stomach is an extremely sensitive area. This time the back massage was very comfortable and I enjoyed it very much. The first time was painful probably because I never had a back massage and was very tense. 
(Here is a little area for you to fix yourself up after your massage)

(Your belongs are stored in these lockers and the room is clean and tidy)

I'm ready for my facial :)

This is by far my favorite part of the whole facial. It is known as facial cupping. The glass suction cups sucks onto your skin and it’s suppose to lift your skin. I did a little research on it and it’s great for wrinkles, acne, puffy face and much more. And I love that it’s natural not like chemical peels and laser treatments. My skin felt much smoother and looked more youthful after because I was starting to look like a zombie from school and work.



Then came the bone therapy. This session felt a little longer than the previous two sessions. And he used a lot more pressure this time. The bone therapy was definitely more painful than the other two and I was even sweating from the facial reduction therapy.
After the face reduction therapy, they finished my session of with a mask. Overall by session today was very relaxing and I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait to go back this week. Follow my blog for the latest updates about my small face therapy. 
  (This is me after my Golki therapy session)


Thank you for reading!


Love,
Angela 



4 comments :

  1. Great to be visiting your blog again, it continues to be months for me. Nicely this article that ive been waited for so long. I will need this article to complete my assignment inside the university, and it has same subject with your write-up. Thanks, great share.
    Jeux de danse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my blog. And I'm very happy that my post is helpful. Feel free to email me with any other questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angela! My name is Edward and im also interested in having the facial resizing treatment. Just wanna ask how often are you having the sessions? In assuming once a week right?


    Your face looks smaller already compared to your first session post. I cant wait to see how this would turn out for you. I hope you can continue posting updates regarding your sessions especially after the 10th one.

    I am bookmarking your blog. Thank you and good luck on having a smaller face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I go every week but the bone therapist said you only need 4 days for bones to heal. Thank you and I can't wait to share with you my final results.

      Delete