Monday, November 11, 2013

All Patched Up


This weekend for me was full of fun and delicious food. On Saturday I went to Nori Nori a Japanese buffet in Queens. The food was pretty decent but I like the fact that I have a variety of options to choose from. Then Sunday night I went out with my family for dinner at Divina Ristorante. They had delicious food and I think I gained about ten pounds this weekend. This was the outfit I wore to dinner last night. For the past month I've been obsessed with patches. I love these jeans and the fact that you can add a little bit of edginess when paired with a simple top. I'm a big fan of ripped jeans and funky patterned bottoms. By pairing these jeans with a simple silk blouse it makes this outfit dinner appropriate. 


Excuse the madness of my hair! (It has a life of it's own)


Bye. Catch you on my next post!

(Zara coat, J.Crew silk blouseH&M jeans, Urban Outfitters heels)

xxo,
Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment