Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Heat



Holy moly macaroni! It has been a HOT week in New York. The best way to conquer this heat would be to relax at home with the AC on full blast and snacking on watermelon while watching your favorite movie. But I don't have the luxury to do that everyday. So on those hot summer days where I have to run errands I love to just throw on a basic white tee. I prefer to purchase my tees a size larger because I like the breezy and loose feel. What's a better color to wear than white when the New York sun is beating down on you? I really adore the simplicity of this outfit. It was effortlessly put together but doesn't look like I just rolled out of bed. 



(Forever 21 shorts and tee, Zara heels, Marc Jacobs sunnies, Gifted rings on both middle finger and the rest from Forever 21)

No comments :

Post a Comment