Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yakson House Chung-Ryu Mask



I am thankful for being chosen as the beauty editor of Yakson House and had a wonderful experience. Besides providing me with ten sessions of facial bone therapy they also gave me a product called "Chung-Ryu." This product is similar to Sulwhasoo's skin clarifying mask. I often find myself not being able to commit to using a mask every week, yes that's how lazy I am. I find it such a nuisance to have to wait 20-30 minutes for it dry then clean my face again. But this is the first mask that I have used almost twice a week for the past month. This mask is suppose to give you firmer and more radiant skin and I am in love with this mask because it does both of those things. To use this product, you apply it on a cleansed face after applying toner. This mask dries up pretty quickly and your skin will feel really tight. You'll feel like you got Botox, you can't smile or speak properly from the tightness. The mask also smells like Chinese medical herbs. I am not bothered by the smell and after having it on for a few minutes you don't even realize the smell. This product has also dried out and minimized the size of my pimples without drying out my entire face. I am overall very please with this product. Click here to find out more about the product and the ingredients in it. 

xxo,
Angela







No comments :

Post a Comment