Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bone Therapy for a Smaller Face


As you all know I have been going to Yakson House since early November and I have completed my final bone therapy session last week. As usual you're given either a back or stomach massage before the bone therapy. For the final session I was given a stomach massage. I am not a big fan of the stomach massages because it’s painful and ticklish at the same time. But it does help regulate your digestive system and make your abdomen firmer.  I was then given a facial. After the facial was the bone therapy and the pain was moderate. Mr. Choi have told me that many people cry and even scream due to the pain. I have gotten used to the pain and in a weird enjoy the pain because it made me feel like the therapy was working. I have seen great results on their website but was a little hesitant and skeptical to try it. I have always been insecure about the size of my face and envied people with small faces. I am impressed by and happy with the overall results of the smaller face Golki therapy. I have noticed that my face is slimmer and not as wide as it used to be. I am even planning to go for another ten sessions. I am very excited to share with you the final result!










(Top: Before bone therapy; Bottom: After the 5th session of bone therapy)
(Top: Before bone therapy; Bottom: After the 10th and last session of bone therapy)

(This was me after my first session of bone therapy)


(This was me after my 10th session of bone therapy)

Want to visit Yakson House?

38W 32nd St. #601 New York NY 10001

212-564-7474




Love,
Angela











2 comments :

  1. How would you rate the pain? I'm interested in also getting 10 sessions.

    ReplyDelete