Saturday, October 26, 2013

Leather and Sweater


Hey readers! I can't get over how chill it has been for the past few days. And after having a major flu last week I am starting to realize that I seriously need to bundle up. I really hate the cold and many people would ask me, "Aren’t you used to it? You lived in NY your whole life." Yes, I have but I can never get used to the cold. I am a summer girl and would rather it be too hot than too cold. Yesterday was around the low 50s and this was my outfit. I wore a turtleneck underneath my turtleneck sweater and then wore my coat and I was still feeling a little chilly. I do like the fall because I love sweaters and leather leggings but not because of the weather. Everything I am wearing is from Zara and I will link the links below. I also I have some exciting news to share with you all soon! Be sure to check it out on my next post.



(Zara coat, Zara sweaterZara motorbike leggings, Zara ankle boots )


Thank you for reading! 


xxo,
Angela 

2 comments :

  1. Now that's classy!

    Best,
    the ALLAROUNDEVE team

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cable knit!!
    so nice!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete