Saturday, September 21, 2013

Get Ready for Fall


I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I'm so glad that it's Saturday. This week has been a long week with a load of school work. I'm really happy that I finally get to write a new post since it has been a week or two since my last one. I'm really excited to show you this dress. It is one of my favorite pieces for this fall. I like this dress because it has a very Bohemian feel to it and the tassels on the front adds a great touch.



Then I paired my dress with my cognac colored boots. These boots will definitely be a staple in my fall wardrobe.


(Forever 21 dress, Dolce Vita Jamala boots, Forever 21 earrings)

Thank you for reading!

xxo,
Angela




8 comments :

  1. This look is so cute. I have known your blog by fashion blogger UNITED on instagram. I really liked it, so I'll follow you now. I invite you to visit my blog, we can exchange one follow. How about you?
    You in my blog :)

    XOXO eLi

    http://elrinconcitodelolitavintage.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is like the perfect fall dress! The color and the print do have a chic boho vibe and I really like the boots you styled it with.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric and print on this dress.

    Will you like to check out my blog and follow eachother
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-olive-pants.html#.UkTdZYasiSo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look, love the boots!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove that dress! How stunning!
    Wish we had Forever21 in Australia :(
    Sarah x
    http://www.thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! No Forever 21 in Australia?! That's very upsetting. :( Come to New York! The one on Times Square is the best! :)

      Delete