Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Polka Lace



Happy Wednesday! It's been almost a month since my last 
post. I've been busy with school and was sick for two 
weeks...blehh. Anyways we're midway through the week and 
I'm excited to post again. I'm wearing my favorite polka
dot chambray top. This top is so easy to wear and goes 
with everything. I paired it with my comfy lace skirt and 
combat boots. The combat boots adds a little edge to the 
whole outfit and I love the color of these boots. And 
that's my outfit for today. 

Thank you for checking out my blog. xxo





 (Gap polka dot chambrayForever 21 lace skirt, Thrifted Sunnies, Forever 21 jewelry, Shoemint Suki heels)





2 comments :

  1. hey angela, long time no chat! I really like the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Jeremy by the way if you didn't know.

    ReplyDelete